Saturday, October 10, 2009

long time dissapear from here...

since last time i wrote somethings here was about 5 months ago. I can t even feel that the time pass so fast, now already october... my 3 months holidays stats already...

"what should i do? what can i do?...." a lot of questions appears on my mind. i think i will be rest 1st, because i dont habe enough time to rest during exam period and now is the time to recharged my baterry. Haha... that's sound funny but if u felt extremely "FATIGUE", take a rest is a good way to "RECHARED"!

My next plan is i will help me aunt to sell "vege MEE" during "nine emperors celebration". this is one kind of celebration in peneng, all of those prayers will eat vege during these 9 days in chinese calender. They hope 9 emperor will help to keep them from healthy and wealthy. I will busy for that 9 days... but i think this is one of my enjopyable life cuz i can help a lof of ppl. All the fund rise is for charity purpose.

Next, i think i will paint my room. My bedroom seem like very old already because i think it already more than 10 years i dint paint my room. i hope i will have a new look room for me to face my new life...

I will also going to HUANG SHAN during end of November, i think is time to start training cuz i heard that we must climb that mountain. I will enjoy the sea cloud and sunrise there... i think i will snap a lot of photo there...

That is all my plan until november, hope i wont be too boring XD

No comments: