Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy...

sorry for more than 2monts no updated my blog...
i m quite busy after i started my semester, every week busy with my assignment, report, test, assignment, report, test,assignment, report, test...... keep on repeat the same thing in my life cycle from the 1st week until now...

mayb some of u dont even know y i m so busy, let me tell u all this is the reality of private uni - especially the uni with all chinese. All of us compete to get higher score, higher grade, become president list, etc... Thus, no more 1 minutes for us to relax, we must keep on moving and moving. Sometimes even need to rush so that we can have a few hours to sleep n relax...

last week, i went to the mechanical workshop and did my 1st G-clamp in my life. Once i get this clamp, i started to cut the shape like G. if u think this is easy, u r totally wrong. This task is not an easy task, i used 2 days to make it. now i feels better already, my task almost complete. Now is just wait for another order.

i also had my mid-term test last thursday, i felt very angry cuz many ppl try to cheat. the whole row students had the same correct answers. they copy among each other but the lecturer almost "blind". He not even know wats going on... The real world is like that, if you know the way, jux go for it... Haiz.................

Thanks for my coursemates who support me and help me to solve my problems. next week, i will back to my home town, bm. Hope to c my old friends soon.....

3 comments:

thomas said...

o tis call busy a....
me more worst,instead of these things, i oso hv co-k
really buzy....
u tis, sup sup nia....

Teh Seng Wah Michael said...

busy still can shopping with us ha!
ayo! still got time write blog ha!

cheating, i hate that happen in exam, we study hard but ppl cheat, damn it!

Anonymous said...

午夜交友 , 午夜聊天直播间网站 , 三色午夜免费聊天室 , 三色午夜秀聊天室 , 午夜秀聊天室 , 免费午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 秀色秀场直播 , 秀色吧 , 藏色阁 聚色阁 秀色阁