Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my "NEW" house!


I felt quite boring and free during this 3 months holidays, since i dint found any part time job (affected by ecomony crisis), so i decided 2 find somethings that i intresting to do...

I serve the net everyday, see my favourite tvb series and reality show on tv...
i keep on repeating the same every days...
sudenly i found my weight gain 2kg since too free, no pressure at all, and just relax...

so, i decided to WASTE my time, i had painted my house... (for me, it is 1kind of excercise)
i bought some nippon paint (quite $$$ but worth because it can last for at least 15 years)
and start my JOB!!!

now, my house look new already... (not all part of my house, but i quite satisfied with my result~ even small parts i also handle with care so that it look nice!)

OS: i felt very tired and exhousted when i am painting, this need a lot of efferts, time, and most important --- stamina/energy! i feel very proud and glad now cause i had done something meaningfull during my long holidays... I not wasting my time at all!!! i hope i still got the spirit and inspiration to continue painting my house, so that it will look defenitely NEW for the next NEW YEAR!!!

my line connection got some problem, so hope can upload some of my new looking house after i painted it next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i come here again....i no nid wait u upload ur house photo,juz go ur house n c ur painting result...